Ananda Group 01-02-2019
Category:  Security Services
Salary Range:  Negotiable - Negotiable ৳ Per Month
Gender:  Does not matter
Age:  25 Years 50 Years
Highest Education:  Minimum Education University
Experience:  Minimum Experience 3 Year
Career Level:  Entry Level
Required Travel:  Not Required
No of Jobs:  0
Start Publishing:  01-02-2019
Stop Publishing:  28-02-2019
AGM Ananda Group Admin and Security
- Tongi, Gazipur.
- Provide day to day administration and general services to all the departments relating to logistics, office administration, security, housekeeping, transport, catering, construction, office maintenance, and utilities.
- Maintain discipline of the personnel irrespective of the ranks and status.
- Motivating personnel towards discipline and make employees pro-active.
- Maintain liaison with local, civil administration and maintain public relation with local elites political and non-political about the matters related to factory.
- Looking after and supervise product stocks and delivery to genuine parties, on submission proper documents.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and provide logistic support at and beyond factory.
- Ensure smooth functioning of factory while in operation and off the operation
- Ensure security of men, materials and machines.
- Should have sound liaison and public relations with all relevant authorities including law enforcement agencies, different government agencies & offices.
- Ensure to expose to Access Control & Time Attendance System, Deployment of Security Guards, Fire Fighting System, Evacuation Procedure & Emergency.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Only retired Army officer of the rank of Major are allowed to apply.
- At most 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Office Management, Security Management, Logistic Management, Legal, Protocol
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Knowledge on occupational health, safety, and security issues.
- Must have excellent communication ability, both verbal and written.
- Must have a strong understanding of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel.
- Only retired Army officer of the rank of Major are allowed to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly increment, Transport allowance, Mobile allowance, Festival Bonus and Others allowance as per company policy.