Asst Director Loss Prevention
Le Meridien 01-01-2019
Category:  Security Services
Salary Range:  Negotiable - Negotiable ৳ Per Month
Gender:  Does not matter
Age:  25 Years 50 Years
Highest Education:  Minimum Education University
Experience:  Minimum Experience 3 Year
Career Level:  Entry Level
Required Travel:  Not Required
No of Jobs:  0
Start Publishing:  01-01-2019
Stop Publishing:  28-02-2019
Assistant Director of Loss Prevention
Le Meridien Dhaka
- Assign duties and schedule associates, balancing needs of the hotel and productivity standards. Monitor associate’s activity and coach their performance.
- Supervise the whole property including its surroundings for observations and promoting safe work practices.
- Train new associates according to all corporate specifications including documentation.
- Ensure compliance of Marriott standards and preventative measures and implement local standards.
- Develop and administer safety incentive programs
- Chair Security Committees meetings. Attend any other meetings organized in the hotel and security related meetings outside the hotel.
- Investigate accidents, thefts, property loss and unlawful activities in the hotel. Document details and advice the Management.
- Coordinate and monitor for efficiency, the safety & security programs for overall hotel, including lost and found procedures.
- To ensure audit hotel keys, Fire Preparedness, Safety & Security procedures at least 3 times a year.
- Organize training of associates in various safety & Security subjects every year.
- Must be able to remain in the hotel if circumstances and situation demands.
- Administer the employment and termination of all security department associates including writing their annual performance appraisals.
- Administer the performance of all affiliated security personals from the government and private companies.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Minimum educational qualification is University Graduate/ Graduate from Bangladesh Military Academy.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be minimum a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the Army or its equivalent rank in other defense or law enforcing agencies.
Anywhere in Bangladesh