- Assign duties and schedule associates, balancing needs of the hotel and productivity standards. Monitor associate’s activity and coach their performance.
- Supervise the whole property including its surroundings for observations and promoting safe work practices.
- Train new associates according to all corporate specifications including documentation.
- Ensure compliance of Marriott standards and preventative measures and implement local standards.
- Develop and administer safety incentive programs
- Chair Security Committees meetings. Attend any other meetings organized in the hotel and security related meetings outside the hotel.
- Investigate accidents, thefts, property loss and unlawful activities in the hotel. Document details and advice the Management.
- Coordinate and monitor for efficiency, the safety & security programs for overall hotel, including lost and found procedures.
- To ensure audit hotel keys, Fire Preparedness, Safety & Security procedures at least 3 times a year.
- Organize training of associates in various safety & Security subjects every year.
- Must be able to remain in the hotel if circumstances and situation demands.
- Administer the employment and termination of all security department associates including writing their annual performance appraisals.
- Administer the performance of all affiliated security personals from the government and private companies.
Employment StatusFull-timeEducational Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Minimum educational qualification is University Graduate/ Graduate from Bangladesh Military Academy.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must be minimum a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the Army or its equivalent rank in other defense or law enforcing agencies.
Job LocationAnywhere in BangladeshSalaryNegotiableCompensation & Other Benefits
- As per Hotel Policy
Job SourceBdjobs.com Online Job PostingRead Before Apply*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.Apply ProcedureApplication Deadline : February 26, 2019Company Information Le Meridien Dhaka Address : 79/A, Commercial Area, Airport Road , Nikunja-02, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.