Job ContextHa-Meem Group is a leading Ready Made Garments Manufacturing Company that intends to recruit “Executive Director, Production ” for its Factory in Ashulia.Job Responsibilities
- Acknowledgement of the order quantity in advance for making production plan and to liaise with the Management and to give necessary directives to the Production Manager of the unit regarding the production plan.
- To give necessary directives to Production/Sample team to make a sample of a particular buyer in order to get the approval of mass production .
- Having clear idea about the quality of garments and to guide his subordinates to take necessary corrective measures if there is any problem of quality so that garments can be made exportable stage.
- Manage and direct activities congenial to productivity ensuring optimum utilization of man, machine & material to yield higher productivity.
- Analyze, control and reduce cost and wastage in an effective and efficient manner.
- Establish and maintain operational guidelines, procedures and practices.
- Monitor operational performance and improve existing performance through process and technology improvement.
- Ensure product design and development and related R&D activities as per the customer requirements. Manage work in progress costing and quality.
- Lead safety, quality and compliance activities to ensure zero NC.
- Report production related information in prescribed format in a given period.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with the Company policies, and determine staffing needs.
- Coordinate with other department heads as required.
Employment StatusFull-timeEducational Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Garments, Sweater IndustryAdditional Requirements
- Age 40 to 55 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Retired Major or Lt. Colonel with 7-8 years experience in Garments Production will get preference.
- Good leadership and motivation skills
- Technical knowledge of garments design, fabric composition & hard / soft wash.
- Should have experience in handling independently full production and quality system of a reputed RMG manufacturing unit in similar position.
- Knowledge and expertise in QA/QC system.
- Practical working experiences with GAP, Kohl’s, AE, JC Penny etc.
- Practical working experiences in Woven/ Denim/ Wash/Garments.
Job LocationDhaka (Ashulia)Salary
- We offer attractive compensation package with excellent work environment.
Job SourceBdjobs.com Online Job PostingRead Before Apply*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.Apply ProceduresEmailSend your CV to email@example.comApplication Deadline : April 15, 2019