- To Monitor, supervise, plan, develop, update and to implement different policies and procedures pertaining to the strategies of Administration department.
- To coordinate with top management and shoulder responsibilities.
- To improve the operational systems and policies and reporting system.
- To manage periodic staff surveys to asses staff morale and organization climate, then develop and implement effective strategies.
- To ensure healthy workplace by maintaining efficient operation of Safety and Hygiene.
- To maintain liaison with relevant authorities.
- To ensure over all Office security & safety system.
- To ensure uninterrupted utilities services.
- To be responsible to arrange events of company as planned.
- Implement effective strategies for developing the organizational culture. Manage change, particularly to structure in a positive and supportive manner.
Employment StatusFull-timeEducational Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM, Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM, Management
- Masters/ Graduate
- 6 to 10 year(s)
- Age 32 to 46 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Retired Army Officer
- People Management
- Computer/IT Skill
- General Management Experience
- To establish and maintain safety rules.
Job LocationDhakaSalaryNegotiableCompensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job SourceBdjobs.com Online Job PostingRead Before ApplyIf you think, you are the right person for the job, please apply with complete resume at email@example.com. Please mention the position name in the subject line.*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.Apply ProceduresEmailSend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Email CV from MY BDJOBS account .Application Deadline : April 30, 2019