- Maintain discipline of the personnel irrespective of the ranks and status.
- Motivating personnel towards discipline and make employees pro-active.
- Ensure salary in time and welfare in needs.
- Maintain liaison with local, civil administration and maintain public relation with local elites political and non-political about the matters related to factory.
- Looking after and supervise product stocks and delivery to genuine parties, on submission proper documents.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and provide logistic support at and beyond factory and discharge of raw sugar at factory.
- Ensure smooth functioning of factory/office while in operation and off the operation
- Ensure security of men, materials and machines.
- Place of posting will be at Head Office / Factory of Deshbandhu Group
Employment StatusFull-timeEducational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- MBA in HRM or other advanced degree will be treated as added advantage.
- Skills Required: Administration
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Manufacturing (FMCG), Group of CompaniesAdditional Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Retired Army officer of the rank of Major will be preferred.
- Must have experience as General Manager-Admin in group of companies for at least 03 years.
Job LocationAnywhere in BangladeshSalaryNegotiableJob SourceBdjobs.com Online Job PostingApply ProcedureApplication Deadline : April 20, 2019Company Information Deshbandhu Group Address : Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh Web : Business : The Group is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Refined Sugar, PP Woven Bag, Cement, Ship Management, Automatic Rice Milling, Newspaper publications, Woven Sweater Manufacturing, Power Generation, Real Estate Development and Trading of Bulk Commodities.