- Supervise & look after ongoing projects works of the company.
- Arrange testing of materials from recognized Universities/Institutions for confirming with the required quality standards.
- Execute all the activities of land project and maintenance works of civil structures of the company to ensure timely completion of all ancillary maintenance works.
- Provide regular feedback to the higher authority related to construction problems and resolve those as per guideline of the management.
- Evaluate performance of the contractors & recommend to the higher authority to engage proper Contractors for the construction works and monitor their performance for future engagement/employments.
- Cooperate with Purchase Department to procure the best available construction materials from the market and ensure timely supply of materials for on time project completion.
- Provide on-job training to the engineers/other staff of the project, departments and manage performance of the staff.
- Conduct regular meeting with the teams of Project department for proper coordination & cooperation and improvement of efficiency of works.
- Maintain close liaison with Government and non-Government high officials especially of engineering department and other agencies for project related activities.
- Supervise & ensure timely preparation & payment of different types of contractors, bills, departmental bills of the office/residential buildings of the company.
- To assist in buying and selling of land/flat for the company as per instructions of management.
- To assist management in accommodation planning of the staff either in office or residence.
Employment StatusFull-timeEducational Requirements
- B.Sc Engineering (Civil) degree from reputed Engineering University, preferably from BUET.
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years experience in Civil Engineering.
- Must have sufficient knowledge on land development, road construction, plot demarcation & sand filling.
- Must have knowledge on AutoCAD, map operation, plotting & ArcGIS.
- Should have knowledge on civil construction, BOQ, MOQ.
- Should be member of IEB & RAJUK enlisted.
- Retired Army officer is preferable (Retired Lt Colonel/Colonel from Engineering Corp).
- Knowledge on computer (MS-Word, MS-Excel).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Rules.
Job SourceBdjobs.com Online Job Posting
ProcedureApplicants are requested to send their updated resume and cover letter along with a passport size photograph, photocopy of national ID card and all academic certificate before 17 November, 2018 to following address : Executive Director (General) Swadesh Properties Ltd. Taher Tower Shopping Complex (3rd Floor), Plot # 10, Gulshan circle-2, Dhaka-1212. Phone: 9851620.