Job ContextThe applicant will be responsible for managing both Head Office & Factory as well as he will be working as next to Chairman/Managing Director of the Group.Job Responsibilities
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction;
- Overall knowledge about Production, SCM, Accounts, Corporate & Tender sales. Also need to know about construction work.
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization;
- Overseeing the complete operation of an organization in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans;
- Evaluating the success of the organization in reaching its goals;
- Representing the organization for civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community, the state, and at the national level;
- Demonstrating the leadership necessary to make the organization’s mission a success.
- The GM motivates employees through incentive and recognition programs, and often directs the firm’s functions and meetings;
- The GM formulates the company’s budget to accomplish short- and long-term financial goals. He reviews sales statistics, financial statements that show profit and loss, and overseas production reports to ensure financial success of the organization.
Employment StatusFull-timeEducational Requirements
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- At least 20 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance, Administration * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Medical Equipment, Group of CompaniesAdditional Requirements
- Age at least 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum Retired Major and maximum Retired Colonel from Army.
- Skills Required: Administration
Job LocationDhaka DivisionSalaryNegotiableCompensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
Job SourceBdjobs.com Online Job PostingRead Before Apply*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.Apply ProcedureApplication Deadline : April 3, 2019Company Information Promixco Group Address : BGIC Tower (5th Floor), 34 Topkhana Road, Dhaka-1000,