Gazipur Sadar, Dhaka
- Coordinate with top management and shoulder responsibilities;
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence,
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Implement effective strategies for developing the organizational culture. Manage change, particularly to structure in a positive and superior manner;
- Formulate employee motivation factors, counselling, grievance and labor handling, conflict management etc.;
- To ensure regular supply of all utilities services;
- Responsible of physical protection includes asset protection, workplace violence prevention, access control system, surveillance with internal & external theft & threat, plan & control for effective security management
- Responsible for maintain/arrange official meeting as per management requirement;
- Maintain sound liaison and public relations with all relevant authorities including law enforcement agencies, different government agencies and local influential community leaders to ensure smooth operation;
- To supervise & control of duties, responsibilities of subordinate staff;
- Responsible to arrange all occasion of company as per management requirement;
- Monitoring & supervise the various issues like security system, Transport maintenance, Canteen & dining management & maintenance,
- Follow up employee/labor relation & legal affairs work;
- Follow up Disciplinary action & conduct departmental enquiry & grievance.
- Follow up expenditures like staff & workers salary & wages, overtime & night allowance, incentives, education allowance, Tiffin bill, Final settlement bill etc
- To improve workers and management relationship, communication with workers & staffs, attend participation committee meeting and safeguard the facility against labor unrest and conflict.
- Negotiate/resolve daily problems among workers/staffs etc on administrative issues.
- Maintain rapport with the local bodies, buyer representatives and govt. agencies.
- Ensure administrative policy & procedure for smooth running in the factory.
- Update all license, certificates
- Ensure administrative related MIS are properly maintain, update
- Handle legal & settlement issues relevant to Compliance Department
- Maintain relation with law enforcement and govt. offices
- Ensure maintenance of all relevant documents and update them continuously
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource as per law and government requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Any other activities assigned by the management from time to time.
Employment StatusFull-timeEducational Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc)
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- Age 45 to 55 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Not below Retired Major Rank and above Brigadier General rank
Job LocationGazipur (Gazipur Sadar)SalaryNegotiableCompensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per Company policy
Job SourceBdjobs.com Online Job PostingRead Before ApplyOnly retired army officer rank above Major and up to Brigadier General with previous working experience at least 5-10 years in any Garments/Textile Industry as Admin Head are eligible to apply.*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.Apply ProcedureApplication Deadline : February 20, 2019Company Information Fashion Step Ltd. Address : 16/3 Tilargati road, Satash, Gazipura, Tongi Web :